April 7, 1963: Congregation was formed at Brenner House (1311 Oak Hill Road).
April 14, 1963: First worship service was held at Brenner House.
April 21, 1963: The Congregation voted to be named Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church and a Constitution was adopted.
May 5, 1963: Rev. Elwyn D. Goodsell is called as the first pastor to the congregation.
September 8, 1963: Land at 3608 Oak Hill Road was purchased to become the location of Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church.
November 3, 1963: Ground was broken for the building of the sanctuary and parsonage.
March 29, 1964: First worship service held in the education unit of the new building for Easter Sunday.
May 17, 1964: First worship service held in the new sanctuary for Pentecost Sunday.
May 24, 1964: Church building was dedicated.
April 16-17, 1988: 25th Anniversary celebration!
2003: 40th Anniversary celebration!
2004: Ground was broken for the Shepherd’s Hall addition to the church building.
2013: 50th Anniversary celebration!
Rev. Elwyn D. Goodsell (1963-1967)
Rev. Oradell T. Nordness (1967-1972)
Rev. Reuben C. Evenson (1972-1978)
Rev. Norman V. Johnson (1979-1987)
Rev. Walter M. Chellberg (1988-1992)
Rev. Brian R. Jones (1992-1998)
Rev. Robert L. Hetzel (2000-2011)
Rev. Rebecca M. Grate (2014-2017)